This agreement shall be subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to confer any third party rights and benefits.
Trackrooms.co.uk is not in a position to provide this site or its services with any warranty whatsoever. We accept no liability for events resulting from your use of this site. Although we will naturally do our utmost to provide 100% availability, reliability and security, we cannot actually guarantee the availability, reliability or security of this site, it's services or any documents you may have stored on our systems.
Indemnification: You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Trackrooms.co.uk, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
By 'Host' or 'Hosts' is meant anyone listed on the site as a supplier of Bed and Breakfast accommodation or Self Catering accommodation or anyone listed as providing a Camp Site.
In addition, Hosts understand and agree that:
- Trackrooms cannot guarantee that you will find guests for the accommodation you are offering.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of your listing.
- Your listing must include one representative image of the outside of your property and one representative image of one of the bedrooms you are offering.
- You must have copyright or appropriate permissions to use any images which appear in your listing on Trackrooms.
- You are paying to be listed on the Trackrooms website for one year only, from the date of payment.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that our site is always available, this cannot be guaranteed.
- In the event of the site being either deliberately or accidentally destroyed, defaced or vandalised, you may have to create your entry from scratch. Trackrooms assume no liability in such an event.
- Trackrooms cannot accept responsibility for losses, direct or consequential, as a result of your listing appearing or not appearing on the trackrooms site.
- Hosts will not allow anything which could reasonably be considered offensive to appear in their listings.
- Hosts will not bring the trackrooms.co.uk website into disrepute.
- Trackrooms.co.uk is simply a listings site. Hosts are entirely responsible for every aspect of any arrangements, financial or otherwise, made between them and any third party.
- Any login details supplied by Trackrooms.co.uk will be kept in the strictest confidence. Trackrooms will seek to recover damages or losses if it is found that such details have not been kept confidential.
- Trackrooms reserve the right to alter a Host's listing for any reason should this be deemed necessary by the site administrator.
- It is a Host's responsibility to comply with any and all relevant laws as regards providing accommodation for paying guests.